Sunday, May 11, 2008

back... after how many years... hehehe

been back after how many years of not writting here.. been updating my other blogs though.. the one i have in my friendster's account..

many things happened.. laughters.. some cryings even in between..

new job.. kept me busy for most of the time.. and actually keeping me awake till this point in time.. hehehe..

new love.. after breaking up with someone whom i spent my time.. dreamt for some improvements in life.. and been awaken to reality after 3 long years... haaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyzz..... but it had not ended there yet.. been into another relationship after that, which, unfortunately, failed after 1 year and two months... a relationship which i've never even imagined breaking after all that we've been through.. sad but it happened... been hurt that i even rushed into another relationship with some intentions of hurting back the one who caused me pains.. but only for a month.. i have to cut it off after realizing it was wrong.. badly wrong...

but i'm back on my feet again.. with someone whom i'm praying to be with me forever.. someone whose trying to understand me in spite of my shortcomings.. someone who believes in my strength.. and someone who always say.. God is with us...

God is with us.. and hoping for a brighter one.. seeing the realization of our dreams.. and learning from all my mistakes..

I'm back after how many years... with someone named Kim...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home