Friday, July 01, 2005

downtown...

the rain was so hard yesterday.. (as in cats and dogs!).. and some would even admit that it was really nice to stay home.. lie down and sleep.. i feel so drowsy even after the class.. but guess what.. i went to downtown still!... hahaha.. obsessive compulsive jonathan strikes again!.. wakokoko... i really wanted to buy something for myself now.. isn't it time to give myself a gift?.. hehehe.. chalo rajubhai!..

on our way, i had my makai (i dont know if the spelling is correct.. but that's a corn!.. hehehe)... it was 5pm so i felt hungry.. and i know how much time it would take me to pick my final choice.. hehehe (tamang divisoria po kasi yun.. hehehe).. then went to purchase my new shoes.. & guess what, almost the same as my old one.. brown leather with shoe lace.. hehehe.. we also went hopping from one shop to another to find a bag.. and finally, after negotiating with so much bag-wala.. (kuripot ko talaga!..wakokoko) we went back to the first shop and took the one i chose.. me and my red backpack!...

time to go.. at baka kung ano pa makita ko't masira ang budget!.. wakokoko.. rode the scooter.. under the pouring rain and thunder.. wet as you can imagine.. (mapang-akit.. parang pelikula.. hehehe) we traced our way home.. i dont feel home sick now.. with the flood they have here.. hehehe.. my new brown shoes.. and my red backpack!.. now i can sleep! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home