Thursday, June 23, 2005

good morning everyone!....

aahhhhh.... such a great morning for me... the breeze was so nice since last night.. that i had a very very very nice sleep... then at 5am here (7:30am Phil Time) my mobile received one sms.. just a simple one but brought smile to my face so early in the morning.. actually non-sense others might describe.. coz it just says "hehehehehe... mmuuaah!"... hahahaha!! non-sense right?.. but guess who's the sender?.. hmmmm.. its for me to know and for u to find out.. i'll just keep u guessing.. hahahaha.. now i need somebody to stop me from smiling alone.. hahaha (and calling a psychiatrist to see if i am now under psychoses!..wakokoko) anyways, i'll be having my coffee and toast now.. just wishing you a morning filled with love in your heart too.. corney!.. hahaha.. au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home