Sunday, June 05, 2005

weekend daw oh!...

what is weekend?.. it is the end of the week.. hehehe!.. it is comprised of saturdays and sundays wherein we can rest and do our own personal chores... korek!.. but not this time for me.. have to set everything for their Area Practicum on Monday... here's my checklist... confirmation with Rajasthan Hospital (done! together with payment.. receipt is with Rajubhai now for filing).. talked with Chief Matron (done! now i have to call my trainees for information and their Lab Gown gown sizes.. also done that thing) .. click that "stay on line" window.. done! (have to so i can finish this blog.. hehe).. call the Medical Supply Store (done! Lab gowns were here now)... drink my Milo (and have all the energy and stuff to keep me going everyday.. gulp! gulp! gulp!.. done!).. follow up the IDs.. (they had mistake with the printing last night..hope they'll be done today..) everything is almost done... now.. have to finish the other documents and forms we'll be needing tomorrow... bye for now... problem is how can i do my laundries?! waaaaaaahhhhh! =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home